- This event has passed.
CISSP Online Training
April 18, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmRs20000
The CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) is ideal for information security professionals seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity strategy and hands-on implementation.
It is a must have certification for information security professionals to demonstrate their skill and competency in Cyber Security.
Those with the Certification demonstrates that they can effectively design, engineer, deploy, and manage information security systems to protect an organization from potential cybersecurity threats.
The certification was introduced in the year 1994. It is globally recognized as the gold standard in information security for reasons such as:
- CISSP is sponsored by Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, the world’s leading non-profit organization that specializes in IT security
- The first information security certification to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024
- Vendor-neutral standard providing IT security professionals with hands-on experience and technical skills in security
- The exam is globally recognized and available in 114 countries, 882 locations, and eight languages
- The total members of CISSP world wide is around 147,500.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
You can find more information about the domains contents here
Who can do CISSP Training?
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
Prerequisites for certification
Candidates who wish to take up the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) training must have a minimum 5 years of work experience in two or more of the 8 domains prescribed by ISC2 in their Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Successful candidates are allowed a waiver of 1 year from the required 5-year experience. This means if the candidate has a 4-year college degree or any additional certification credential from ISC2 approved course list, 1 year waiver can be applied.
If you want to know more about ISC2 and CISSP, please visit their official website
CISSP CAT Examination Information
The exam uses Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) for all English exams. You can learn more about CISSP CAT here
CISSP Training Benefits
- It improves your IT security skills, resulting in better job opportunities
- Enhances your productivity, which makes you stand apart from others
- It gives the designation holder a wider view of the security industry, helping in understanding the security spectrum better
- Your ability to better manage IT security processes incrases, thus ensuring your organization is safe and secure!
- Credibility as a security expert within the company and with clients.
Enrol for CISSP Training today!