Why CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)?
The “CISM” designation will allow the certification holders to gain a wide set of knowledge to manage risk, handle incident and support enterprise information security programs.
The students will study the following areas:
- Information Security Governance.
- Managing Information Risk
- Developing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Information Security Incident Management
Detailed domain description can be accessed here
Benefits of CISM certification
- It enables the professionals to develop and manage the Information Security Program.
- Moreover, the professionals can customize the practices specific to a company.
- The professionals can work anywhere across the globe as it is recognized by multinational clients and organization.
- The firm hiring the professionals’ gains and retains more customers owing to the deployment of the stringent security system.
Prepare with SSP Academy’s specialized training!
- At SSP Academy, we believe apt training is important to pass this exam.
- Our training focuses on important areas for the exams, so that students gets what they want.
- Our training is designed with first time success in mind, that resulted in our near 100% track record.
- Work smart. In conclusion, no need to work hard!
- Believe in yourself. You can pass.
Why SSP Academy?
- Certified and Accredited faculty.
- Over 7 years of training experience. So real life examples are discussed in the class.
- Custom made study aids which are exam oriented, resulting in better concept understanding.
- Our faculties have good industry exposure, resulting in better training delivery.
- We understand the students better, which helps you to pass in one sitting.
- We will handhold you till you pass the exam. No compromise here!
- Access to recorded classes, so that you can access them whenever you want.
- Post training support. In other words, we will support till you need us.
About CISM exam!
- CISM exam contains 150 multiple choice questions
- Every candidate gets 4 hours (240 minutes) to attempt them.
- Each question carries the question and four answers.
- Only one is “Correct” or “Best” answer.
- No penalty for incorrect answers.
- ISACA converts the correct answers to a scale of 200 to 800.
- To pass a candidate should get 450 or more.